We have Qualified Heat Pump installers to provide you with the right advice for your heating, cooling and ventilation requirements for both Residential and Commercial environments.
Glenn Roberts Electrical can supply and install market leading brands such as Toshiba, Mitsubishi and Panasonic and have experienced, qualified technicians to provide you with the right heating products for your requirements. From design and build, sales, installations, parts, repairs and scheduled preventative maintenance services.
We are happy to provide advice about the products best suited to your unique requirements and to provide obligation free Quotations.
Heat Pump Work we do includes
- Supply and Installation of new Heat Pump units including High Wall, Cassette, and Ducted systems for residential homes, holiday homes and rental properties.
- Installation only – if you have purchased a Heatpump already and would like it installed by Qualified Heatpump Installers – we can do this for you.
- Healthy Homes Standards – we can carry out the assessments required for your rental property to get you Healthy Homes Compliant. We are happy to liaise directly with your tenants on the installation process to avoid any delays and for your convenience.
- Heat Pump Servicing, filter cleans, repairs and maintenance. If your unit is not working as it should, give us a call! We provide a scheduled preventative maintenance, see below.
- Heat Pump and HVAC systems for Commercial, Office, Retail and Industrial spaces.
Service and Preventative Maintenance of your Heat Pump
How often you service your Heat Pump will depend upon the frequency of usage, the demand on the unit and the conditions the heat pump is exposed to. We can advise you on the best frequency for your equipment and environment.
We can provide full service and preventative maintenance options to help maximise the lifespan of your products, ensuring full efficient operation, reducing call outs, providing early warning for potential repairs and protecting your warranty.
Our maintenance services are individually designed to meet your needs and range from a service on a single residential unit to a regular comprehensive maintenance plan for commercial units.
To arrange a service visit or a preventative maintenance quotation contact us today.