Whether building a new home, carrying out a renovation or servicing a small repair job, it is important to use a qualified and experienced electrical company. Glenn Roberts offers professional advice and provides innovative suggestions and appropriate product information, relevant to you and your home or workplace – all within your budget.
From small repair jobs to large projects – we are the team for ALL your Electrical Requirements:
- Repair and servicing jobs such as hot water cylinders, powerpoints, switches, sockets, heaters, light fittings, etc.
- Heat Pumps and HVAC – from the supply and Installation of a new Heat Pump or HVAC system to servicing and repairs of your existing.
- Design, supply and installation of all electrical requirements for new homes or renovations.
- House rewires and upgrades.
- Home Automation and Data.
- Installation of new lighting, upgrades to LED and energy efficient products.
- Solar PV System – Design, Supply, Installation.
- Landscape lighting, outdoor heating, electric gates and awnings, spa pool and sauna connections.
- Electric (EV) Car Charging systems/stations.
- Electrical Inspections and COV’s.
- Motorhome/Caravan WOF inspections.
If you are building a new home or carrying out any renovations, it is important to get all the aspects of your electrical requirements right the first time. Each home requires its own individual layout and design and is dependent on size, location and budget. We work closely with you throughout your building project to ensure your requirements are understood and met, from your lighting and power design through to home automation, security and heating.
Technology is always changing, and products are constantly being developed and enhanced. At Glenn Roberts Electrical we work closely with our suppliers, architects and builders to ensure the latest products and technology are available to you as our customer. One exciting development in residential electrical work in recent years, is the rise in home automation. Home automation involves the control and automation of lighting, heating, air conditioning, and security, as well as home appliances such as washer/dryers, ovens or refrigerators/freezers.
Our proven and trusted track record recognises the thought process required in completing a successful project. We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next job.
For reliable, prompt, friendly service
Call us now – 03 546 9930
Same day service often available!